Wednesday, June 15, 2016

So Close!

Not quite finished yet, but another decent amount of stitching, and staying up a little too late! I may do that again tonight to get this finished, but hopefully it won't take me too long to get the last stitches in. 

Here's where I started last night:

And where I finished:

A lot of the gaps are filled in, but there are still at least 100-150 stitches spread out across the page. I think it's possible to finish, at least I hope so!

Thank you again for cheering me on!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

6 comments:

  1. Wow! How quickly have you stitched this page? It looks amazing. I have total respect for you, all that white would kill me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started on April 26, but I was working on other things until the last few weeks, then it was all MWM all the time. Thanks! And I didn't mind it actually, the confetti is what tends to aggravate me, but I love the look afterwards.

      Delete
  2. It's not a lot left and it looks to be in centralized areas so maybe that will make it go quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome Tiffany. You can do it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks SO good. You are doing wonderfully well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing really well, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...