TOP 5 QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
This is a tough one. I think I'd have to choose Nathan Fillion or my Grandpa (died in 2002).
I'd choose Nathan Fillion because he seems like a really approachable and fun person despite being a celebrity and my Grandpa because most of the big successes in my life came after he had died.
2. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
Tonight, as I do every night I'm home I sing to DD. I sing:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
I feel like I've become more relaxed with myself in the last 5-7 years and at 30yo I was still stressing over little things. Therefore, I'd have to choose the body and energy of a 30 year old.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
I'd like to have good rhythm and the ability to dance, I don't think I dance well and I can't stick to a rhythm. I think the abilities are the same, as you can't dance without good rhythm and if you have good rhythm you can dance. :)
5. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else what would you want to know?
I feel like I know myself fairly well now, and I don't really want to know the future. I think I'd rather know if DD stays her happy self.
Great idea Kate and I hope you all enjoyed the lists. Feel free to answer any questions you're interested in below in the comments!