Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas in July!

The wonderful Kaye is hosting Christmas in July and it was a lot of fun getting things together for the exchange. It was a "no extras" exchange which I think a lot of us find hard since as a whole we tend to be so generous with each other. I stayed within the rules though and I sent my package to Jocondine. I didn't get it off as early as I wanted though, so I'm not sure if it has arrived yet . 

My exchange partner was Kay, who I don't think has a blog. She was on the ball and I received my package well ahead of time and then had to wait to open it!! 

Then today arrived and here it is:
And inside:

A beautifully stitched and finished ornament, a cool felt CHRISTMAS banner and some special chocolates! That's not to mention the special fabric they were all wrapped up in, thank you so much Kay! 

I hope you're all having a great Christmas in July today. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

25 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas! What a lovely exchange, I think she bent the rules using beautiful fabric for the wrapping LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you enjoyed the exchange, Tiffany. Kay sent you some gorgeus gifts - the ornament is beautifully stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts, I can feel my surprise will arrive today! Maybe I'll wait the postman stitching on a chair near the gateway. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it arrived shortly after! Good plan to stalk the postman. :)

      Delete
  4. Fun exchange, pretty ornament that was made for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. No extras? That's hard, there are so many pretties to share! You received a lovely package there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts you received! Sounds like it was great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun exchange. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice exchange goodies. I did this exchange too and I don't think my package to Noni in Australia made it in time. I did get my package from Nadine in France and had to wait almost a couple weeks to open it! The wait was worth it though. Merry Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope Noni has received your package now! I had sent to her for the Easter exchange and it took 2 more weeks to get to her after it had arrived in Australia, so bizarre.

      Delete
  9. I am glad you liked your package. I must make the same santa ornament for myself one day. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Love your gifts. You'll be able to finish some pieces beautifully with that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete
  12. That seems to have been a fun change.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You received a lovely package! I received mine from Noni and LOVE it! (Still need to post about it.)
    I sent mine late, but that was because I wanted to get something from where we were on vacation. Lyn knows and hopefully she'll be receiving it next week at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas! What a fantastic package of goodies. That ornament is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...