Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - November Edition

It's halfway through the month and that means it's time again for Gifted Gorgeousness hosted by the unstoppable Jo of Serendipitous Stitching! Join up or check out everyone else's progress here

I've been stitching away at the same old projects the last couple weeks, but here's the round up again. :) 

Covered Bridge

I finally figured out how to get a good photo of the colours that doesn't over-highlight everything. I have to kind of tip the project forward, so if the angle looks a little wonky, it is!

Fishing

This probably won't see any progress until we're traveling next week, and hopefully it will get a lot then!

Lakeside Needlecraft Specialy Stitches SAL

Since this was free, it's a "gift" from the designer, Durene Jones. The threads and fabric are by Chromatic Alchemy. The thread was a limited edition one and the fabric is called Realgar. 

I hope you've all had a great month since last time and I'll need to go check everyone's progress. Hopefully I'll have some more varied projects next month as we get close to Xmas too. :)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch




16 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, great work on all your projects! It's so tricky getting photos just right sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a ton of progress for someone getting over the crud! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Covered Bridge is looking wonderful, so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw so many great projects, Covered Bridge is A beauty, I am in love with the Fisherman.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy! I love the covered bridge, my favorite colors are all in there! Your traveling piece looks wonderful, I can't wait to see what else is in that picture! I've been contemplating what colors to use for the SAL you did, I have all the pieces, and am trying to decide what I should use. Yours is so colorful and bright...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you'll choose well. There's lots on the Lakeside Facebook page if you're looking for inspiration as well.

      Delete
  6. More great progress on the covered bridge :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The SAL piece is stunning, i m really impressed - I am so rubbish at keeping up with them! Anyhoo, I am looking forward to seeing the fishing piece finished - who is it by again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an Etsy seller, not sure who right now.

      Delete
  8. They are look so nice. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Covered Bridge looks great and the color is so vibrant! The SAL turned out beautifully! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful check in. I didn't get to participate this month. I've been being selfish and stitching for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects, great progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...