Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Theme-tas-Stitch - No X November

On the 21st of the month it's time to post about anything relating to the month's theme as chosen by Kerry. Check out all the details here

This month's theme is No X, meaning no straight cross stitch. Turns out I have 2 medium size projects I'd like to finish, so that meant very little time to stitch anything else. I did take one evening to stitch up the Bah Humbug small by Kincavel Krosses. Find the link in this post.


I stitched it 1 over 1 on 28 ct Monaco with some stash threads. I wanted it to be somewhat useful, so I made it into a keychain:
and backed it with some shiny card stock I had on hand:
This was a gift for a friend that loves Christmas, so I enjoyed the irony. She was like, but what? ;) Until she got it. 

I hope you all had a fun month working on some different projects!

Happy Stitching and Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it this week!

Tiffstitch

14 comments:

  1. That turned out very cute. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finish Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! keychain is a good idea for cross stitch finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little project! Finding time between your usual WIPs is often a problem for me as well when following this kind of SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, I wish I was crafty enough to come up with something like this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gift! No x stitch in November, the only ones allowed are sent to you now. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! What a fun gift. My mum hates Christmas so we always wish her Bah humbug! at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun finish, I hope she liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...