Another new start, and another new start, another start bites the dust...
WIPs! Gonna bury you! Another start bites the dust!
See Ya Later Alligator by Jodryi Designs
I loved seeing this stitched up over at Obsessive CrossStitcher last year, so I purchased it when I needed a few extra skeins of Jodyri threads for another project.
Here's my start:
I'm using the charted DMC for the moon and WDW Confetti for the writing stitching 2 over 2 on 28 count. I'm not sure about it though since the yellow seems to fade into the green of Nuriel's Forest fabric. I might have to frog that section and choose something else. Frustrating, but better now than at the end.
I plan on turning this into a growth chart for DD. I think it's just the right size to work well for her.
Also, I had purchased some Aida from Just Needlin' during their Super Bowl sale and that arrived a few days ago. I finally organized it and I can show you what else fell into my cart. :)
A great LK, an AAN, some Glissen Gloss blending filament, a nice hand-dyed piece of linen as well as 2 long pieces of Aida. I had intended the Aida to be choices for See Ya Later Alligator, but we found the Nuriel's Forest was long enough, so we went with that. It's gorgeous, so of course we did!
Thank you for all the encouragement about starting the HaED yesterday. I will need it in the months to come. :)
Happy Stitching!
Tiffstitch
Pages
- Home
- WIPs
- Knit WIPs
- Knit Finishes
- WIP Down
- 2026 Completions
- 2025 Completions
- 2024 Completions
- 2023 Completions
- 2022 Completions
- 2021 Completions
- 2020 Completions
- 2019 Completions
- 2018 Completions
- 2017 Completions
- 2015 Completions
- 2016 Completions
- 2014 Completions
- 2013 Completions
- 2012 Completions
- Wish List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #90 - Who Dunnit by Bothy Threads
Another kit from my visit to Paine Free Crafts! This was a new one for me, I'd never seen this cut-thru before. I've always been tem...
-
It's that time again! Head over to Jo's blog to find out where to start the Halloween mystery phrase. Once again she's hosting...
-
Hello everyone! I hope you started the day with a visit to our fabulous host Jo's blog . Here we are at Day 5 of the Advent Calendar Bl...
-
This is my first year joining in the Easter Blog Hop. I hope you all have a fun time hopping from blog to blog over the weekend. Here...


I love your new start Tiffany. That fabric is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Oh, I love today's start, fabric and threads. I didn't realise there was any more rhyme after the alligator. It will definitely work as a growth chart too. An all-round perfect stitch! :)
ReplyDeleteThe new start is very sweet!! :) And the fabric is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteGreat choice for a growth chart and another lovely start. You are stopping at the end of February, right? The way you're going I'm beginning to have visions (nightmares??) of 366 new starts! LOL
ReplyDeleteA lovely start & perfect for your growth chart finish idea! What sweet fabric you've chosen again :)
ReplyDeleteGreat new start. What a fun piece! Great stash haul too!
ReplyDelete