Friday, August 27, 2021

2021 Tokyo Paralympics Stitching Challenge Start #4

Hello again! The last 2 posts talked about sports that are completely different than their Olympic counterparts. From now on, I'll talk about sports that are similar to their Olympic equivalents. A new sport added to these Paralympics is Para Tae Kwon Do. 

It's quite similar to regular Tae Kwon Do, but having done some martial arts myself, this looks really difficult.

Today's dragon didn't get a great start, but will eventually look like this:

It's a big one! It was very hot here last night, so I didn't get much work on this one. 
Drake #11 by StitchItPicasso
stitched 1 over 1 on 20ct Fairyland opalescent aida by Silkweaver
with Jodyri Viennese Waltz

Today is much cooler, so I hope to get a lot more done on the next dragon. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. 

I hope you're all staying healthy!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any Taekwondo yet. Hope I haven't missed it.
    What a shame the cool colours of your floss weren't mirrored by the coolness of the temperature. Hope it cools for your next new start. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have trouble finding anything, so I've just been posting what I've read about.

      Delete
  2. I love the gold verigated threads on this Dragon.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...