Sunday, February 15, 2015

Post Valentine's Day post ;)

Hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's Day! The three of us had a great day together and dressed DD in her beautiful Christmas present from GG. 

On the stitching front I managed this little one:

from Tom Pudding designs. I know the yellow heart in the middle doesn't show up too much, but I'm still happy with it. The original design is just one heart, but I wanted to have something with our 3 favourite colours and this is close. 

I also progressed on one of my CJC projects, Squiggle Tree:

And a small bit on Fry and Leela, but I'll leave that until I finish the current colour of 975. I just have a couple more rows to complete. 

Happy Stitching, and enjoy tomorrow's day off if you're lucky!

Tiffstitch


4 comments:

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...