Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - September Edition - Better Late than Never!

It's GG time again! Head over to the marvelous Jo's blog for all the details on how to shoe-horn your GG projects into this fun, all-inclusive SAL. 

I've done a bit more stitching than last GG post and let's run down the list and see what I can find. :)

Tribal Dragon - I haven't worked on this any more, but it's so pretty I want to share it again! I hope to get this back out again soon. 

Autumn Leaves freebie from Brooke's Books


I wasn't sure what to do with these 2, then I decided to paste them onto a card and of course forgot to take a photo. They were sent to an exchange recipient that doesn't blog, so maybe once she shares a photo I can show you as well. 

Totally Nuts - adapted from 2015? JCS magazine. They had made it into a door hanging, I decided to make it into my very first needle book. I hadn't realized I should stitch something else about the same size, so instead I made this into a teeny weeny needle book. :)




Modified anchor into cross by Mabel Figworthy's Fancies, another freebie

This was stitched on 22 ct white hardanger with Waterflowers Vanilla and Waterlilies Heather? It was for a Baptism we were invited to for a Baptist, and it was an immersion Baptism, a new experience for us. The person was baptized in Lake Champlain, so that was pretty interesting to see. 

Palko-lap September

I'm stitching this one with Jodyri Seven Deadly Sins - Greed and it's on 16 ct Chromatic Alchemy Nimbus I think. I need to get this one finished soon and off to my Grandma. 

As you may have noticed, there are lots of smalls in this post and that fits well with Theme-tas-Stitch too! I'll try and get that post up on time and finish September by then. 

I hope you've all had a good month and Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the adorable finishes Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Gifted Gorgeousness stitching. And these finishes are so lovely, particularly the tiny needle book. Tiny but perfect for a needle book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little crosses! You have been busy on all your smalls.
    I do love the fabric choice of your needle book as well as the sweet little design you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love that tiny needlebook, so perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching ! Love the tiny needle book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All lovely stitching, your mini needle book is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots to see in this months GG post, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your needlebook, it is so tiny and you did a great job on it. All your stitching looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of smalls! I love your tiny needle book, I will need to make myself one of those as well. As things are, I usually just through a pack of needles into my bag when I go somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to do that too, or one of the various pieces of fabric I stick needles into so they don't end up in our feet instead. :)

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...