Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - July Edition


I'm just squeaking in before the end of the month to get my gifted stitching in. As always, please check with our fabulous host, Jo to get everyone's links if you haven't already since I'm about 2 weeks late getting this up. :)

On to the stitching!

Butterfly Quote - for DD

 Butterfly Quote by Jodyri Designs
stitched 2 over 1 on 14ct aida with Jodyri Pink Laydee, Sparkling Citrine and City of Oz and WDW 

I've had a burning desire to finish this one lately, so I'm glad it's fit into a lot of the recent prompts on Magical Stitches and the LOTR group. 

Princess and the Dragon - DD
 Princess and the Dragon by Charting Creations
stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct Amarinthine by Chromatic Alchemy with DMC 310

Still filling in on this one, and it's going well. It will come up a few times this week, so I hope to get some more work done on this one. I'm not sure if I'll outline more or just continue to fill in until I move the Qsnaps. 

Maple Leaf - SIL
 Maple Leaf by Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks
stitched 2 over 1 on 14ct unknown aida with WDW Fire

This one is so close! I definitely need to finish it soon, it will be another big finish for this year. 

Kiss for a Snowman - DD
 Kiss for a Snowman by Dimensions
stitched 2 over 1 on on 16 ct included aida and kit threads

I don't think this will be an Xmas finish this year unless I really get a move on. It's fun to work on, but as we all know, these kits are more complicated than they look. :)

See Ya Later Alligator - DD
 See Ya Later Alligator by Jodyri Designs
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Nuriel's Forest by Chromatic Alchemy with stash threads

I've still got a few more sections to finish on this one. I'm debating about using some metallic reds for the lady bug as that would meet a magical stitches prompt for this week. It wouldn't be very fun though, as it's 200 stitches worth!

Full Moon - DD
 Full Moon by Cute Patterns by Maria
stitched 2 over 2 on Lazurite by Chromatic Alchemy with charted DMC

Still loving this one when I get it out and hope I can fit it in again soon with the homework. 


April Flip-It
April Flip-It by Lizzie Kate
stitched 1 and 2 over 1 on 22ct ivory hardanger with stash threads

Now that it's finished I need to make this into a card and it will be ready for next Easter. 

Thanks for all your wonderful comments and encouragement! 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your projects Tiffany. Awesome progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your projects. It looks like DD's walls will be full when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whilst you don't want to get bogged down with deadlines, it's nice to see you're thinking ahead about potential finishes, especially if that finish makes room for a new start!
    Is DD bugging you about finishing any of these projects for her or does she understand that these things take time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been making lots of progress on these pretty ones, all looking so lovely.
    (Hope the move went well)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're getting tons of progress in all your projects :) I love how many of them are gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in GG in July. Lovely progress thanks to the challenges. Is that leaf finished yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. All such lovely stitching, I really love See Ya Alligator! And yes, why not use metallic for the lady bug?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have so many lovely designs going.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...