Monday, July 15, 2019
School of Magical Stitches, Year 5, Week 3
Hello again, and no, you're not reading the title of the post incorrectly, I've skipped Week 2 because I need a little help with Week 3 and will get back to Week 2 and what I accomplished over Week 1 later this week I hope.
For Week 3, we're meeting a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Umbridge. This is the most hateful character in the entire series to my mind, and I'm not that thrilled about stitching anything with her in mind, but I will do my part.
We need to stitch 200 stitches on 5 different favourite Umbridge things.
1) Pink - I've started this one as the Kiss for a Snowman project has a lot of pink in the little girl's coat:
2) Tea or Tea cups - No clue on this one. It might need a new start. Lakeside Needlecraft has a little tea freebie, so I'm thinking of that and I have a friend that likes Tea, so maybe I could make a little gift bag or something.
3) Kittens - again, no clue. I don't think I have anything with cats on it, unless Tigers count. I'll have to check that
4) Any design/project that starts with a letter from RULES - Universal Monsters maybe?
5) Any designer that starts with a letter from STRICT - not sure yet, don't have an active Ink Circles, but have some kitted up.
This is a complicated one again, so if you have any ideas, here's my WIP list, or suggest a new start. I have a lot of charts I'd like to start, but ideally if I can work more on a WIP, that's preferable. :)
Thank you for any help!! And for your supportive comments too.
This week it's time to choose the designer we stitch the most. I think it's easy for some, but I tend to hop around and stitch on...
Hello, long time no post! Hope everyone is doing well. Life and work has been pretty busy the last couple months, so there has been a lot le...
Time for the next part of my homework over the last month. I talked a bit about the Magical Stitches group in my previous post , and it star...
Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I had a big change in my life and haven't been up to blogging. Jo , our amazing host contact...