Monday, July 15, 2019
School of Magical Stitches, Year 5, Week 3
Hello again, and no, you're not reading the title of the post incorrectly, I've skipped Week 2 because I need a little help with Week 3 and will get back to Week 2 and what I accomplished over Week 1 later this week I hope.
For Week 3, we're meeting a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Umbridge. This is the most hateful character in the entire series to my mind, and I'm not that thrilled about stitching anything with her in mind, but I will do my part.
We need to stitch 200 stitches on 5 different favourite Umbridge things.
1) Pink - I've started this one as the Kiss for a Snowman project has a lot of pink in the little girl's coat:
2) Tea or Tea cups - No clue on this one. It might need a new start. Lakeside Needlecraft has a little tea freebie, so I'm thinking of that and I have a friend that likes Tea, so maybe I could make a little gift bag or something.
3) Kittens - again, no clue. I don't think I have anything with cats on it, unless Tigers count. I'll have to check that
4) Any design/project that starts with a letter from RULES - Universal Monsters maybe?
5) Any designer that starts with a letter from STRICT - not sure yet, don't have an active Ink Circles, but have some kitted up.
This is a complicated one again, so if you have any ideas, here's my WIP list, or suggest a new start. I have a lot of charts I'd like to start, but ideally if I can work more on a WIP, that's preferable. :)
Thank you for any help!! And for your supportive comments too.
Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I had a big change in my life and haven't been up to blogging. Jo , our amazing host contact...
It's time again for Gifted Gorgeousness and time to show off our latest stitches we plan to give as gifts, or have received as gifts, or...
Ack! I'm a little late getting this up, and I apologize! This blog hop, as many this year, is hosted by the indefatigable Jo! Check ou...
Rachel of Ten Hour Stitcher had the brilliant idea of hosting a fully-finished SAL to help us get all our old and new cross stitches fully ...