Sunday, January 12, 2020

Challenges 2020

I've joined several FB groups and there are many different challenges in each one. Instead of trying to keep up with blog posts, which only worked occasionally when I was able to keep up with everything, I'm going to try and have them all as pages. I'm not sure how well this will work with the Weekly Challenges, as they might get complicated. Possibly I'll add individual pages for each group if it gets too busy.

For now, if you check the top of my blog, there are tabs with Weekly Challenges, Monthly Challenges and Yearly Challenges. I'm hopeful I can maybe keep the pages up to date and post weekly a quick "Hey, check out the challenges if you'd like to help" kind of thing. :)

As of right now, I've worked on 3 full coverage projects this year. Mini Winter Magic, Mini Faery Tales and Mini Waterhole Master. They currently look like this:
HAED Mini Winter Magic on 28ct Monaco stitching 1 over 1 full crosses

 HAED Mini Waterhole Master on 28ct Sunrise by Crafty Kitten stitching 1 over 1 full crosses

HAED Mini Faery Tales on 18ct aida 2 over 1 full crosses

And for my non full coverage piece this year so far, I finished Ocean Curiosity!!
Ocean Curiosity by Who Knew?!? stitched 2 over 1 on 18ct aida with WDW Michael's Navy

I'll do my best to maybe update on Sundays with challenges, and please feel free to comment on the pages with suggestions or send me an email. I really appreciate the help!

I hope you're all having a good weekend. We had freezing rain and now it's snowed on top of everything, so it's time to stitch and not much else today. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for your mermaid, great finish.
    Nice work on your full coverage pieces too.
    I'll try to remember to follow the pages this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mermaid and updating pages is an interesting idea - I wonder if the changes will show up in my blog feed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first(?) finish of 2020. I bet you'll be glad to put down Michael's Navy for a while?!
    You've made fantastic progress on your full coverage pieces; obviously PK is making following the patterns so much easier.
    I think having page tabs is a good idea, especially if you've joined in so many SALs. I go and check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a nice mermaid, a lovely finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Mermaid is amazing, I am looking forward to seeing the other projects progress you are working on.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I like your tabs idea. For some reason I have a hard time making them. Look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's in the pages section of blogspot. I'm not great at it either, but can try and help if you need a hand. :)

      Delete
  7. Some beautiful projects for the year there. Love the mermaid. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of challenges, and I hope they'll help you do a lot of stitching! I'm trying to get all caught up with the Stitchy Quest for now and maybe I'll pick up something else after that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be busy this year! I love your mermaid, what a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...