Sunday, November 28, 2021

Naughty November 2021 Start #4

It's finally time for the last ornament, the most colourful of the bunch. The ornaments again will eventually look like this:

 And Rachel and I are SAL'ing these, but Faith and Mary have joined in too with different starts. Check out Rachel's post to see their progress as well. 

This is the only pattern that is chronologically correct with the photo! And here is my small start:
Moonrise Ornament #4 by Whispered by the Wind
stitched 2 over 2 on 14ct Illusion by silkweavers
as charted DMC with RG blending filament in the moon

I managed to finish #3 as well, which is here:

It's so nice to have 3/4 complete and I'll likely finish #4 before I start working on my WIP finishing frenzy for the rest of the year. I have no plans really, so will probably try and catch up on the cryptid SAL from Witchy Stitcher and see how it goes from there. 

I hope you've all been staying well!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch




11 comments:

  1. Hello Tiffstitch: Looks good, I am looking forward to seeing your next project.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic start and great work on finishing the first three too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is nice to have starts and finishes.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your third finish and fourth start - I'm sure finish number four will be posted soon too.
    Thanks for joining me, again! Hope to see you in March.
    And don't forget to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and definitely count me in for March!

      Delete
  4. Another great start! Are you using the same colours as on In the Gloaming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I changed mine slightly to Rachel's. Her colours didn't have as much yellow as mine did for In the Gloaming.

      Delete
  5. That looks great and congrats on ANOTHER finish! You are really moving along on these. Yours look great Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is great to get another one complete.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...