Back Home and a New LNS

I was away for the weekend at a conference and with the help of a great CSF member I located a cross stitch shop on the way. It's called Battenkill Stitchery and a lot of the stock is needlepoint now, which is apparently big in the area, but she still had a nice amount of cross stitch to look through. 

I found these goodies:

Some nice Mill Hill tree ornament kits on 50% off and a Vermont cross stitch chart as well as the WDW threads I need to finish my alphabet bears and WW Tribal Basset. I also found a nice piece of 28 count linen for Brodeuse Bressane's Fleur de Lys. I think I have the white thread I need already for that one. 

I started one of the kits during the conference and I managed a fair amount:

I also finished my Easter card so I need to get it on the card and mailed away ASAP. It will likely be late as it is. 


I really love that Wildflowers Peach Melba, it's such a great colour for this. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well! I'll have to catch up on all your doings tomorrow. 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch





Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a great time, Tiffany :-) Love your new stash, and your progress and finish are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute start and finish Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash finds Tiffany and I just love that peach Melba thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great stash find! I love Mill Hill kits. Nothing better than finding them on sale! Great start. Love you Easter finish too. I agree with you about loving the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh! Great haul!
    Your cards look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Finally Friday!

2017 Plans

Objective Complete!