Apparently I'm feeling flighty lately because I kept switching projects this weekend. I did a small amount of work on White Wolves and took it out of the Qsnaps to finish some of the back stitch and take a photo of the entire piece so far.
I worked most of the time on WW Tribal Basset. I'm really enjoying how it's coming together, although I think I'm going to be short 2 skeins of the thread I'm using, WDW Mascara. Since I'm also short 2 skeins for my Alphabet Bears at least this will be enough for an order once I get my tax return.
Here's where WW Basset is at now, and I managed to get a better photo of the fabric:
I'm almost at the very back and will begin his back leg soon. I'd like to finish this within the next week or so if possible, but then I decided to get a few cards made for Easter since I let St. Patrick's Day slip by without making anything.
The first one is stitched with Waterlilies Peach Melba and I think it's the perfect colour for an Easter Egg. The design is a free one from Passion Broderie and I read about the site on Cross Stitch Review. I think it will take a couple more days if not longer.
Hope everyone had a great IHSW!