Thursday, August 6, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #67 - The Gores by Sonova Stitch

This one is a little different. I've had at least one Sonova Stitch pattern on here this year, but this is a special one! 

You can order a custom design from Sonova Stitch for the sprites with whatever name you choose and what sprites you'd like. One year for Halloween, I dressed as Mario, DH as Luigi and DD as Toadette. That made this a perfect idea for a stitch! I'm looking forward to having this on the wall. 

I can't find the photo of the 3 of us together, so you get me (and Max) with DH. 

And here's the start:
The Gores by Sonova Stitch
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Minthe by Chromatic Alchemy
with DMC as charted

It's not a big start, but it is a decent one. I had planned to make Toad into Toadette, but not sure if DD will still want that. I'll check with them first before stitching in the colours. I have room to add Toadette's braids behind if needed. 

Hope your stitching has been treating you well!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #67 - The Gores by Sonova Stitch

This one is a little different. I've had at least one Sonova Stitch pattern on here this year, but this is a special one!  You can order...