Wednesday, August 26, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #73 - Lost Souls Cemetery by Autumn Lane Stitchery

It's definitely time for Halloween stitching, right? And this will be my first Autumn Lane Stitchery chart. They're generally pretty big and I had been somewhat avoiding starting one since it's a lot of stitching. However, it is only a few colours, so.... it shouldn't take that long! :)



I found some nice fabric that seems to fit the fabric they used pretty well. I managed to get a full thread length and a bit into this one, so it's well started. 
Lost Souls Cemetery by Autumn Lane Stitchery
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct unknown fabric
with DMC as charted


This is a paper pattern, and it's not as large as the Primitive Hare ones, but it is clear, and again, not many colours means not too many symbols to keep track of. I don't think I have much frogging to do on this one, although the bat needs a little TLC to make it look a bit better. That will happen when it comes out again. 

I hope you've all had a good couple days of stitching!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #73 - Lost Souls Cemetery by Autumn Lane Stitchery

It's definitely time for Halloween stitching, right? And this will be my first Autumn Lane Stitchery chart. They're generally pretty...