Another Primitive Hare today, and another nice chart. I'm fairly happy to stitch these despite not being electronic since they are pretty large and the instructions are clear. I love this one, so fun with the whale and I decided on a different fabric to sort of tie in both ocean and sky. The chart looks like this:
And I didn't get much of a start, all black so far as well. The whale is a few different grays, some of them WDW, so I'm debating on if I'll do that or not. For now I stuck with DMC 310.
Mother of the Ocean by The Primitive Hare
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Iolite by Chromatic Alchemy
with DMC 310 so far
This will be a fun one, and really not too much stitching, most of which is block stitching, so once I get back to it hopefully it will stitch up quickly. I just need to decided on the WDW or not and go from there. There might be another specialty thread in this one as well, so we'll wait till it comes out again to decide what to do. For now, it's back in the banker's box again!
I hope you've all had good weekends! I was away and didn't get any stitching done, but did get some knitting in.
Happy Stitching,
Tiffstitch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for any comments!