I didn't see this one during the SAL, but it is very fun. Lots of nods to different authors and gothic tropes, etc. It's going to be another massive project, but it does go into Pattern Keeper, so that helps. With her charts, because of the backstitch you have to use their legacy import instead of the newer one.
I found some fun fabric for this one and stitched over a couple days to get about 500 stitches in:
Haunted Library by Lola Crow
stitched 2 over 2 on 32ct unnamed fabric by BeStitchMe
with DMC as charted
This is going to be another epic stitch with lots of colours, etc. I think this is a good start to get it placed well on the fabric and it will come out again at some point.
For next year, I've been looking at how Flosstubers use their wheels to select projects and I might do that. Possibly a wheel for unfinished SAL, which I'd add this one to since it was a SAL, another wheel for full coverage, and then a wheel for the rest? Possibly just 3 projects in a week to work on as much as I can, with a goal for the full coverage of at least 1000 stitches.
Anyway, that's still some time away, but I've been considering how to get everything worked on since I'll have a lot of new WIPs now. Suggestions always welcome!
I hope it's been a good stitching weekend for everyone.
Happy Stitching!
Tiffstitch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for any comments!