Friday, August 14, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #69 - Museum After Midnight SAL by Lola Crow

Okay, I caved. I've seen a few Flosstubers stitching this one and I decided I needed to get it after I saw the dimetrodon! My favourite early dinosaur! Here's what it looks like so far, it's not quite complete. 

I've been disappointed by some SALs in the past, but this one is looking better and better, so I'm hopeful and love enough of it that I will finish it at some point. 

I managed about 600 stitches into this one so far:
Museum After Midnight SAL by Lola Crow
stitched 2 over 1 on 14 count Aida
with DMC as charted

Not a huge start, but it's a start! And I'm looking forward to getting back to it. 

I hope you've all had good stitching weeks. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

2 comments:

Thanks for any comments!

2026 September Wrap-Up - Surprise Trip!

So the big news from me is I got a huge surprise for my birthday this year. DH bought me a trip to Scotland to stay with my best friend from...