Saturday, September 12, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start # 78 - Celtic Circle Knot by Frony Ritter Designs

Another small start, but not a finish yet. Time has been a little short lately, but I did get a start into this one. This is another new designer for me, and it looks like it was a sale/clearance chart as well. I have so many of these from the LNS closing here in Vermont. Good for my stash, but not so much for the area. 

Here's how it looks so far:
Celtic Circle Knot by Frony Ritter Designs
stitched 2 over 1 on 22ct white hardanger
with DMC as charted

I was debating about doig all the blue outline, then figure out the rest, but not sure if it makes more sense to work on the border first since it somewhat connects? It's a question for when I bring it out again. 

I've been thinking about next year plans and what to do with all the WIPs. A lot of the Flosstubes I watch are using wheels to choose their projects, so I'm thinking about maybe a wheel for all the full coverage and pick one for the week to stitch on at least 1000 stitches, then maybe a couple non-full coverage to work on as well. But would it make more sense to have all the smalls on one wheel and larger projects on another? Or just all together? Ideas welcome!

I hope it's been a good few days for everyone. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start # 78 - Celtic Circle Knot by Frony Ritter Designs

Another small start, but not a finish yet. Time has been a little short lately, but I did get a start into this one. This is another new des...