Saturday, December 5, 2015

YOTA SAL - December Edition

I'm embarrassed to admit I forgot about November's YOTA post altogether. By the time I remembered, midway through the next week, it seemed a little silly to post. Remember to check out the link to see everyone else's progress!

Going all the way back to October *shamefacedly*, I talked about my Song of the Weather (SOTW) hardanger squares. I've done quite a bit more and have started September. The piece as a whole looks like this:

And since October's post I've finished June:
July:
August:
September:
kind of anyway, I forgot the bottom right couching, so I have to go back to that. I've also started October:

Other big news is a finish of Homeward Trail, a UFO from 2012:

My Grandma loves it! She was very impressed with the details and I'm so glad it turned out so well. It was supposed to be a 90th birthday gift, but I couldn't finish it or get to her 90th birthday because of having DD that year. 

I also mentioned Princess and the Dragon in the October post and I did finish the page plus and have moved the Qsnaps, plus I'm using the larger Qsnaps now that Homeward Trail is complete. 

I've had to put this one away until next year and I have the Dimensions stocking kit on it for now. 

This is the last YOTA post for the year and I hope our host at Pull The Other Thread will have this again next year. It has helped me organize my UFOs and progress on them. There will be more next year of course and if I'm able to progress on any of them, that will be nice. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. I've been really bad at remembering YOTA posts this year and it's really the best SAL for keeping me on track with older projects! Glad to see you are keeping up with it. Homeward Trail looks amazing framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your stitching is lovely Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your stitching is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Hardanger piece. It has been awhile since I have stitched Hardanger. Your Homeward Bound piece is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful progress on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is all so lovely! Princess and the Dragon is on my wish list. It is such a fun chart. I love the fabric you are stitching it on. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hardanger squares looking so amazing! Love the design of each and the colours. Homeward trail looks spectacular and I really like the frame. Well done on your princess and the Dragon progress as well. I'm so happy to hear that you found YOTA helpful. I haven't decided if I will run it again or not but will let you all know one way or the other soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...