Thursday, December 10, 2015

Turtle Trot - December Edition

Here we are, the last TT of the year! I'm sure our host Claudette will be glad when this year is over and I hope she hosts Turtle Trot again next year if she feels up to it. 

I managed a few more small finishes on my Song of the Weather afghan:

August:
Caron Abalone
September:
Caron Terra Cotta
October:
WDW Sophia's Pink and Sweet Pea, Caron 2035 and neutral, Dinky Dyes 4mm sweet pea ribbon
and November is almost done:
Caron Black Cherry

I also have some progress on my restart of DD's stocking:

And WW Tribal Dragon:

And Jodyri's Butterfly quote:

I hope you all had fun Turtle Trotting this year and I'm ready for next year!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Busy needle! Just loving SOTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it continues too! It's been so much fun. Great job on all your pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine how difficult that ribbon was on October! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on all of the projects Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your projects, especially the colorful hardanger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done lot of stitching!!Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a busy bee, lovely progress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...