Sunday, January 15, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness 2017 - January Edition

Welcome to the first Gifted Gorgeousness post of 2017! This is the brainchild of Jo at Serendipitous Stitching and we all post about what we're stitching or have received that in any way is related to gifts. Whether we've received it as a gift or we're stitching it for a gift, or the designer has offered a free chart, and "gifted" it to us, etc. Check out the first post here at Jo's page to see what everyone's been stitching this year!

I started off the year with some new starts, because I don't have enough WIPs.... haha! I'm over 50 now and need to remember to adjust my counter. :) Only one works for GG though:

Adobe White - RAK from a friend on the Cross Stitch Forum

I finished a small and started another one for my Grandma. This is from Palko-lap's monthly series of 2015:

I'm stitching on L'Amour by Chromatic Alchemy with a Jodyri thread called Kindness. I hope to make it into a small card and send it to her very soon. This is just from yesterday, so I should be able to finish it mostly today. 

I hope you've all had a good long weekend! We forgot to block off Monday and we're fully booked, so I won't be having an extra stitchy day, darn it. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

25 comments:

  1. Like the new small you've started. Pretty thread. The wolf will be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in the wolf are wonderful. And a very pretty new small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That new small is pretty, love the threads and fabric.
    I love wolves.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a wonderful start on your wolf. And the little small looks gorgeous with the thread you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wolf is stunning. Looking forward to progress pics. I love the look ofthat Jodyri floss. It looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the wolf eye. Good luck on all the fur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fabric and thread for your grandmothers card, she'll love receiving such a special little note.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous wolf this is going to be!!!
    Pretty little crosses on Palko's too, the fabric is just FA-BU-LOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that Wolf, knowing HAED that fur is going to be fun! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new starts Tiffany. Also love the floss.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wolf looks really stunning and I like the pretty blue fabric and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous! I LOVE Adobe White. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for taking part in GG this year. The wolf will certainly keep you posting all year! Love the Palko month too, Vickie did the whole series last year. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! Beautiful progress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your HAED - it is a stunning looking design. Your small is so pretty - the thread choice looks lovely against the fabric :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work! That's quite a few WIPs you have there, I'm looking forward to see how many you'll be able to cross off this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm hopeful I can get it down to at least 30 if I'm reasonable about new starts. :)

      Delete
  17. Love your new start and the sweet little stitch for your Grandma. Both fabrics are totally gorgeous! Good luck with reducing your WIP list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool wolf project. The eye looks great. Your Jodyri floss is gorgeous on the fabric you chose. I can hardly wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try and get the post up soon. I'm not doing well with every day posting any more. :)

      Delete
  19. Adobe White looks awesome! You've made some really nice progress on it. Love the small as well, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great new start on Adobe White. I would love to stitch a wolf one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This would be the 5th I've started I think and finished 3 of them. Or maybe it's 6th and I've finished 4?

      Delete
  21. Oh, my goodness, your white wolf is going to be stunning when finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...