Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WIP Wednesday WOOHOO!

I finished all the fiddly satin DMC B5200 last night! We were watching Avengers: Age of Ultron and I don't recommend that for stitching since sometimes I stopped to watch the movie, but I managed it!



All that is left is some Kreinik #4 in 2 ovals and a little more than a semi-circle of eyelets, satin DMC 414 and 415 to finish off a few details and straight stitch at the bottom, as well as Kreinik #8 couching. I don't think I'll finish tonight, but maybe by tomorrow night!

I also need to catch up on everyone's blogs. I've been stitching every free moment to make sure I get done in time. Thank you as always for your wonderful comments!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


7 comments:

  1. I've watched that movie probably 20 times since I got the DVD and I catch myself staring at the screen like a kid watching cartoons on Saturday morning...completely immersed, so I definitely get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwowowwwowwwww, wonderful wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! In spite of the distraction! It really is a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Tiff! It looks so beautiful - almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo!!! I love when a finish is near. This is just beautiful! Can't wait to see your happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great movie and even greater stitching! This is such a beautiful design and you are doing such a great job, Tiff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...