Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stitchy Saturdays

Happy Halloween everyone! From our little spider. :)



Busy week, so I haven't had a lot of stitching time, but I managed to progress a little bit. 


The Kreinik #4 Marshmallow is complete, and the satin stitching is complete. I pulled out the couching that I had stitched because I think I can do it better if I use the correct thread for couching. You need to use blending filament and I think I have something I can use instead of what I had. 

Here are a couple detail shots:

I hope I can finish this weekend and have a full shot for you on Sunday. 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


7 comments:

  1. What a cute spider!
    Your Homeward Bound looks so detailed and beautiful. Worth taking time over to have it just as you want it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! That's one spider I wouldn't try to get rid of.
    The stitching looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!! Great work. Love the little spider too. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...