Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top 10 Tuesdays: Top 10 Things I Love/Hate About Autumn

Top 10 Tuesday Time again! Check out Kate's and Keeble's blogs for their lists and hope you enjoy mine. 

TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE/HATE ABOUT AUTUMN

1. Love the changing leaves

2. Hate having to close the windows

3. Love it contains my wedding anniversary

4. Love it contain DD's birthday

5. Hate losing the sunlight as the days grow shorter

6. Love being able to stitch more

7. Hate driving home in the dark, even on regular work days

8. Love baking pumpkin/squash pie and pumpkin bread



9. Love drinking more tea

10. Love Halloween!





Hope you enjoyed the list and plethora of photos and tune in next week for the Top 10 Halloween/Autumn themed charts list.

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

P.S. the Caron thread from yesterday's post is Aurora

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have more loves than hates! Autumn is probably my favourite season, but I admit I also don't like the increasing darkness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I definitely enjoy autumn after summer, but it is sad to lose the light. We have sunset at 6:30, but our dawn is a little earlier out here in the east.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics and the dog is adorable as is the DD :) I'm glad you mentioned the thread as that's gorgeous and it's going on the wish list! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...