Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Today I'm still a little stiff from hockey on Sunday, although I didn't embarrass myself too badly. We were short on players though, so man, was I tired! My bruises are fading and I'll be back to my usual self soon enough. 

I was able to stitch, even though my hands are a little sore and Homeward Trail in Winter (the correct name!) is moving along well. I'm stitching it from Cross Stitch and Needlework, but the full chart is available on Herrschnerr's downloadable charts.

The satin B5200 has still been okay to deal with, even when I have to frog sections. There haven't been many thankfully. I started to panic my fabric wasn't big enough as I got to the top section, but it was by a good inch or so. Not quite the 2+ inches I prefer, but good enough!



I have most of the backstitch complete in the inner circle and hopefully it's more ovbious what the picture is supposed to be now?  I think there's a good chance I'll finish it by the first week of November and that will give me time to frame it too. 

I have no idea what fabric I'm stitching it on since I started it in 2012, but I chose blue since my Grandma prefers blue if given a choice. 

Thanks for your comments always and happy stitching!

Tiffstitch

4 comments:

  1. Tiff, this is stunning! And thank you so much for the link, as due to the magic of the internet and paypal I am now the proud owner of this chart, as well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous!!! Love the white on that beautiful blue fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...