Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WIP Wednesday - So Close!

I stayed up a little too late last night watching the Ottawa Redblacks narrowly lose to the Toronto Argonauts. They lost because of this amazing, stupendous, unbelievable catch. I couldn't post the video, but you can see it if you click the link. It was amazing!

And despite staying up too late I didn't quite finish my June square. 

It's kind of annoying since there's only a tiny section left! But I'll finish it tonight and then work on something else. I'm not sure if I'll get Homeward Bound out or start the July square. Depends how much time I have likely since I have to get pie crusts made for Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend as well. 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


7 comments:

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...