I definitely think I will finish all stitching by the end of this week. I can't wait. That will be another 3+ year old UFO complete.
And on to TOP 10 TUESDAYS!
It's been a few years since I dressed up myself for Halloween and I think we'll probably start doing it with DD as she gets older. It's DH's favourite time of year, and he likes to put a lot into decorating our house and yard.
One of my favourite things to do is get glow-sticks and put them in cardboard tubes with holes cut out so it looks like eyes are gazing at you. Like this:
And now for the list! Make sure you check out Kate's and Keeble's so you get lots of costume ideas. My list will cover all family members :)
TOP 10 COSTUMES
1. Pikachu - a great way to dress up as everyone's favourite Pokemon and not have to wear a boy's costume
2. Scuba Diver - a DIY for anyone, not just children
3. Ladybug - for anyone
4. King of the Jungle - for our furry children
5. Fall Foliage - this is a local one that struck my funny bone
6. Little Red Riding Hood - this could be for anyone in the family, including the men
7. Great White Shark - with some adjustments you could try this on any sized pet
8. Toy Soldier - another costume that would work for any human member of the family
9. Weeping Angel from Doctor Who - inexpensive costume, only need a mask and bedsheet?
10. Glow-in-the-dark skeleton dress - I'm thinking about getting this for work next Halloween!
I hope my list gave you some ideas, or some good places to start. I stuck with mostly DIY since this list is going up a few days before Halloween. That way you'd have time to put some of these together.