Monday, October 19, 2015

IHSW? Or is that next week?

We hit another month with 5 weekends, so I'm not sure if it was IHSW this weekend or it will be this weekend coming up. I did get some stitching done, so I'll post about that too.

I didn't get as much done as I hoped since we all ended up with the flu this weekend. After a night of fever and chills and dreaming I was a kandra from the Mistborn series I didn't feel much like doing anything and didn't stitch until late in the evening after DD was in bed. I didn't even stitch while she napped, I napped as well and then sat on the couch and knitted a coaster. 

That night I managed a little bit of work on Princess and the Dragon and moved on to the next page down:

I was extremely happy when the arm and body met up exactly as they were supposed to! I kept in a lot of the lower part of the fabric since it's so pretty. :)

On Saturday I worked on Homeward Trail in Winter and managed a decent amount of the filigree part and some of the outer square outline:

I still think this is a possible finish by early November which will give me time to get it framed. It should fit well in a 12x12 frame. There's very little beading to do and a little couching around the current lines shouldn't be too difficult. 

Thank you for all your comments, they're very helpful in continuing on!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


6 comments:

  1. Hope everyone is feeling better. You did really well for not a lot of stitching. Go, go for the November finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Love the fabric on the dragon piece. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. che bei lavori e che tele favolose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching, and fabulous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching, I hope you are feeling better too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...