Thursday, October 8, 2015

Halfway Done!

I managed to finish the June square last night and started July. I wasn't energetic enough to get up and find anything else to stitch and I liked the new colour in July. 

Here's June with Caron Aurora on 18 count Anne cloth:

I really enjoyed stitching this one. It's a really pretty colour and the extra details weren't too fiddly either and definitely not hard on my wrists .

And July started with WDW Periwinkle. There will be a lot of purple in this one, and Mrs. Milkybar Kid should like it. :)

And the whole piece so far:

I hope I can get it finished by November! Tomorrow we're hosting people for Canadian Thanksgiving and it will be a busy day. But I'm off Saturday, so I might have some time to stitch on something. Stay tuned to find out what. ;)

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lovely finish !! The whole piece is looking beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing June and great progress on July already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish. Great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish and the whole piece looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...