Thursday, March 2, 2017

Oops! plus edit

So I was looking back over yesterday's post and realized I had put up the wrong photo of Princess and the Dragon. 

I posted this one:

and I should have posted this one:

That way it's not so shocking that I managed to get to here on the Princess last night:

This was 2 full thread lengths to fill in this portion. It's going to be hard to put this one down. I'm thinking I might continue on with this one for one thread length a day until I use the full bit I cut off the skein and see what I feel like at that point. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

P.S. I will pick up something else today though. I'm debating about a new start or maybe trying Adobe White again for the evening. 

19 comments:

  1. That looks great so far, love the fabric.
    She's knighting the dragon though, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a difference. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could have just let us all believe you did amazing amount in such little time haha. You still did though. I don't blame you for not wanting to put it down. Enjoy whatever you do pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how fabulous that pattern is going to look on that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress, this fabric is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's definitely some considerable progress on the princess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying to assess my progress in floss length also. That is a great piece. I really like the fabric, but that is a whole lot of black floss to be stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this dragon. You are making great progress and it is looking great

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's looking great! I agree that putting in that one thread each day would make a difference. I think you'll see good progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've enjoyed sticking with it and hope to keep it up this month.

      Delete
  10. Such a beautiful project!! I love the fabric!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great :) One length a day sounds very doable for a while and could get you so much further!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I'd like to get the entire left edge done as soon as possible so I have some idea of the scope of the entire thing.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...