Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 Time Related Charts

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments on my leg. :) It wasn't too bad an injury and is almost better already. Falling is pretty normal in hockey and we used to practice how to fall well and get up fast when I was younger. Here's a video that's been making the rounds of Facebook lately:

We never practiced like this, although it looks like it would have been fun as a kid! Our practice was fall down on one line and get up before you slid to the next line. It was fun too though. 

And now for Top 5 Tuesday! Make sure you check out Kate's, Keebs, Laura's and Emma's blogs for their take on this week's theme, Time Related Stitches!

TOP 5 TIME RELATED STITCHES
I'm almost 100% sure I don't have any time-related charts, so this will be all off the top of my head and searching on 123stitch.com. :)


1. Clock Fractal (Fractal 267)

I saw this one stitched up on the Cross Stitch Forum a few years ago, it's incredible!

2. Mad Hatter

Linda is working on this fine one currently. Whenever I think of the Mad Hatter, the quote about "murdering time" comes to mind, so that's why I added this one. 

3.  Take Time (Dimensions kit)

I can't remember if I saw Katie stitching this one or if I'm getting it mixed up with a similar chart. It looks like a fairly quick stitch though and could have clock parts added maybe?

4. Halloween Time (Needlework Press)
Because it's fun!


Find this one at the Zen of Making blog. There's a Dalek one as well. 

I hope you enjoyed the list and potential stash enhancement ;)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. Great list, Tiff. LOVE the fractal. It totally messes with one's head. This is fun! I'm glad I started reading your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Tiffany. Thanks for the link to my blog.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I like number 1 and 3. If you ever decide to do the Fractal I would be happy to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list Tiff, I almost daren't look when I see these posts pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices & love the Halloween time one & the way it has been finished :)
    Glad the leg is better too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I'm going to have to find me a good clock one, I just haven't found one I like yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices. I love the Hallowe'en Clock but I would NEED that alarm clock to frame it in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mad hatter is my favourite one and I like a lot of this designers other charts. Great choices for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep I have that Take Time one started. Need to work on it again. Thanks for the reminder haha. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite would be the Halloween Time clock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great selection for a not-so-easy subject. I love how all your choices have a different connection to the concept of time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these!!! I need to get the Mad Hatter chart! It is on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...