Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays: Top 5 Film-Related Charts

It's Tuesday again and time to dig through stash, WIPs or online to find this week's topic. Kate chose film-related charts, so I've been having a think on this one all day while working. I was away all weekend, including Monday, so today was a typical insanely-busy-first-day-back-to-work kind of day. 

TOP 5 FILM-RELATED CHARTS

1. Evil Dead/Evil Dead II



I stitched this one in 2013 for a friend that also enjoys the Evil Dead series. She loved it! You can find it here by PyroDogPins. 

2. Star Wars

This was a 2012 finish for my brother. I had given it to my MIL to finish, and it wasn't a great job unfortunately, so I don't know that he uses it, but it was still fun to stitch. It used to be free, but now you can find it inexpensively on Etsy

3. Colin Firth

From one of the Cross Stitch magazines, Colin Firth himself. I stitched it for my mother, a huge fan, but she couldn't tell who it was? I thought it was really good charting myself. 

4. Elevenses

I received this from a friend for Xmas, I haven't stitched it yet, but lots of others have. I'm looking forward to starting some day soon. Find it here

5. Ursula

I haven't purchased this one yet, find it here, but I have a couple friends that really enjoy her as a villain, so I might soon. 

I'll try and get a WIP post up tomorrow of everything I've been working on. I hope you've all had a good week and I'll try and catch up on posts soon!

Happy Stitching and check out Kate's blog for everyone else's posts too. 

Tiffstitch

14 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes Tiffany and I like your other picks also.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was surprised how many stitches I had finished to add to this topic.

      Delete
  2. You've stitched some good ones! I haven't seen Evil Dead but I quite like those subversive type of charts for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Ursula is really nice! Off to check out etsy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Younger son would love Darth Vader, lovely choices for this theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see your previous finishes :) Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I have looked at the Maleficent version of that Ursula pattern before, but haven't bit the bullet (yet). I think I love the frame more than the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Film stitching what a great idea.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great selection! I love how you've actually done most of them already this time, and I'm sure you'll have as much fun with Elevenses as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was surprised how many I had stitched actually, I thought it was a difficult topic. :) I'd like to plan out how I'm going to finish Elevenses before I stitch it. I'm not sure if I'd like to do a fun pillow or branch out to a wall hanging. It would be good in a kitchen maybe as a hanging.

      Delete
  9. The Hobbit Menu is definitely my favourite. Love the book and love typography too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love Evil Dead. How cool is that fun chart for it. Love the other ones too. The Ursula is too cool!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought it was top five CHARTS, not charts and finishes, you overachiever. ;) That Ursula Patten is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your charts!!! That Ursula one may have to be in my stash!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...