Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Almost... Almost!

I'm still enjoying the specialty stitches SAL and have another 2 nights work into it. I'm not quite done, but maybe tonight?

Clearly the left corner isn't going to match up perfectly, but I think having it at the corner will at least make it less noticeable. I should be able to finish this tonight and maybe pull out something else, depending on time. 

It's October Opulence for Theme-tas-Stitch and since it's Wednesday I should be getting out my Letter H from Letters from Nora. We'll see how the night goes! 

I've somewhat stopped my rotation for now since this is sort of the Christmas stretch and I'd like to work on a few different things. I also recently picked up this Dimensions kit:

and plan to stitch it for DD for Xmas. She loves trains and Xmas, so I think she'll get a kick out of it. 

I hope you're all doing well. I'm much more on the mend and hope to be 100% soon. 

Happy Stitching and thank you for all your wonderful comments!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Good progress on the SAL piece. Love the train kit, your DD will be so happy to get that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update on the SAL.
    Your DD is going to love that sweet little train!
    Have fun stitching it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little train!
    What I would do with the speciality border, is to remove the top left corner motif, finish the top border and restitch the corner motif in a colour which ties the two border ends in together. If that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That train is so sweet, great progress on the SAL. I have had some corners not meet up but was able to work around it without frogging.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops sorry about the corner! Maybe you can take out the top of it and make the side a little taller so it can meet up with the one going across? What a cute train!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful progress on your SAL. I still love the colors. The new train kit is too cute. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the train, that's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress with the border, and also such a cute new kit you have picked out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...