Sunday, October 22, 2017

Theme-tas-stitch: Opulent October

I'm only a day late this month too, so that might be a record lately. :) 

Check out Kerry's fantastic blog for more details and join in! 

This month I didn't get as much stitching on bling-related projects as planned, but I have a few to show. 

 I had a new start on Covered Bridge:
and got to here so far:

Dragon in a circle on 14 pt sparkly gold aida - still trying to find the source of this one :)

I'm shoe-horning in the Lakeside Needlecraft Specialty Stitches SAL because I managed to finish part 3:
 and part 4!

I'm stitching this 1 over 1 with Chromatic Alchemy threads on 28ct Realgar. Part 3 took a while because of the woven fan stitch, and I really enjoyed part 4. I'm not sure what part 5 will bring, whether it will be a central stitch or the 4 corners. I'm looking forward to Friday to find out. 

I hope you all had a very opulent October!

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

11 comments:

  1. Wow,your SAL stitching is looking fantastic! and Covered Bridge is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to see a covered bridge while we were up North, but we just didn't have the time...there are so many great haunted ones up there! Oh lord, those specialty stitches! Makes my nerves go all squishy! You are super brave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching! Speciality stitches project looks pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your speciality stitches look amazing, Tiffany! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a covered bridge ..... in real life that is ..... I think I have seen one in an old black and white film though!
    Lovely stitching!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very opulent! Especially the rich colours in the speciality stitch SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE the colors for your SAL. And wow you've made a lot of progress on your Mill Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did very well for some opulent stitching! I do love your specialty stitches SAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's been very enjoyable and looking forward to today's part!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for joining in tiff. The specialty stitches sal is gorgeous full of all those Jewel colours. The covered bridge is working up nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The SAL has grown so much, its fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...