Saturday, October 7, 2017

Zodiac SAL - Libra

Today is the first post of the Zodiac SAL hosted by the amazing and extremely well-organized Jo! Hop over to her blog to read her excellent Libra post. Libra is usually represented by scales (justice). As usual, it's a great idea to try and shoe-horn anything related to scales or air, since Libra is an Air sign. :)

I'm not a Libra myself and I didn't stitch anything related to scales, but I think I can add this to the "air" section as the phrase "music is in the air" :)

 WDW Caribbean on 28 ct white Monaco

And what makes you think of air blowing more than leaves in autumn?
 Jodyri threads - Greed on Chromatic Alchemy Nimbus

 Brooke's Books freebie leaves with WDW Ivy, Autumn Leaves and a brown I can't remember the name of

And the airy look of hardanger :)

I'll see what I can stitch this month that might fit the theme more next time. :)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

17 comments:

  1. You used the shoehorn perfectly well, Tiff, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoehorns. I love your stitching though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you are participating in Zodiac SAL and show us those lovely stitchings. AmitiƩs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in with the SAL with your wonderful shoehorn!
    You do have scales though - "doh ray me so fa la te doh" to go with the treble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching, I'm looking forward to Zodiac SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best shoehorning I think I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Libra thinks you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Music is in the air' is a wonderful shoehorn! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Jo had an even better shoe horn for that one, music scales :D

      Delete
  9. Love the stitching Tiff! I too thought the picture of the musical note was for the music "scales" when I first looked at the picture. Love how you fit the other things in with the Libra theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done finding something to 'shoehorn' into the zodiac SAL, nice stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, pretty September design and love the hardanger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...