Thursday, October 5, 2017

TBT - Oldest WIP

Wow, what's going on? So many posts! I'm feeling much more full of energy with my med changes and iron supplement, so let's hope it lasts. 

I had an idea to see if I could find a photo of my oldest WIP. 

Here it is:

This is one I purchased from ebay way back in 2009 I think. It may even have been earlier. I'd like to get back to this one and see if I still like it, however, finding it might be the issue. It's definitely the one I haven't touched in the longest time. My recent WIPs are in an expandable file, but this one must be somewhere. :)

Also, I think I've shared this one before, but it's one of my favourite cross stitches I've ever completed. It was hanging in our old house for years and years, but I think we forgot it when we moved...


This was from a cross stitch calendar where there was a pattern a day. A lot of them didn't appeal, but this one definitely did. I wish I had known about other designers back then too, since so many have stopped designing, but there are lots of great ones still designing now as well. 

I hope you're all well and thank you again for your wonderful comments!

Tiffstitch

12 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Tiffany. I have a few projects older than that.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany: You are showing some greatr designs, I love the dog design, I do hope you find it and finish it.
    I am eating more red meat now and have loads more energy, the doc said I had iron poor blood, so a couple of hamburgers a week do the trick for me plus one other meal of red meat.


    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can find your dog, he is cute! Love the saying on the other one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your oldest WIP is lovely. I like the quote very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you'll be able to find the dog design and most importantly to finish it.
    It looks so sweet! Have you got a similar breed dog in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2009? A mere child among WIPs LOL Hope you find it somewhere though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Great projects. I love the saying on the welcome one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you can find the adorable little dog project so that you can finish it. I'm sure once you start stitching on it again you get the feel again. This happened to me with my second oldest WIP and now I really want to finish it.
    Good to read that you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you find the oldest WIP. It does look good on the blue fabric

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you find that sweet dog stitch, it doesn't look as if you had much more to go! The friends and relatives stitch is very funny. I'm sure you could find a similar chart and stitch it again?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That old WIP looks lovely - I hope you do find it, it looks like there is not that much more left to do on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you're right! And being 14 count it's a pretty easy stitch too.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...