Monday, October 16, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - October Edition

It's that time again, and I'm only a day late this month. :) Time to show off the projects we've been gifted or are making as gifts, or using as gifts, or whatever possible way you can find to shoehorn in your projects! 

Head over to the wonderful Jo's blog to learn all about it and find the links for everyone else who's joining in this month. 

I've posted some of this recently, but I did have a little progress on one project compared to my last post. 

Fishing

I still plan on letting the sky stay as is since the fabric should work well, but we'll see how it goes once I get it all filled in. I think I'll be able to start some of the back stitch soon instead of having to wait until the end. 

Covered Bridge started here:
 got to here:

And you can tell it looks more like a bridge now. I think I'll be good to finish this by next month. 

I have been a little distracted by the next installment of the specialty stitches SAL and have completed 1/4 of the parts. Once I get it all done I'll post a photo of that as well. It's possible that will be tomorrow if I get enough time tonight. 

I hope you've all had a good weekend!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

20 comments:

  1. Looks great! I wish I could stitch as cleanly as you do! Mine is SOOO messy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Whatever is going on? Julie has posted already and now you too LOL
    Lovely work on Fishing, the colours are so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on both projects!
    Looking forward to admiring the SAL piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress. I think you can very well finish them both soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching,your fishing project is stitched in lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made great progress! I love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress! Is the mill hill piece larger than a regular ornamental sized kit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every stitch is one nearer to a finish! I love the autumn colours on your bridge stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice progress, lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty work, love the colours of the fishing project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great progress on the covered bridge. the fishing one has grown too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Covered Bridge is a gorgeous chart and I look forward to seeing your's next month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice progress on both projects, Tiffany!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful progress on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...