Sunday, May 30, 2021

Stitch Maynia 2021 Start #30

 It's the penultimate post of Stitch Maynia! Here we are, almost another month complete. Thank you again for sticking with me through this whole process and all of these starts. As I mentioned yesterday, I planned to work on a second birdhouse to have a smaller WIP in the works than those larger Christmas ones I'd started. I don't have a mock-up for this one, so I only have my small start:

Christmas Birdhouse by Durene Jones
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Monaco
with DMC as charted

I managed a bit more on this one, mostly since it has less colour changes and a lot of B5200 on it. I don't think these will take too long, maybe a day a piece with all the colour changes and back stitch? Certainly not very long to get these complete. I'm also stitching them on the same piece of fabric, so when I finish the colour on one, I can use it on the other one if it calls for the same colour. 


Sorry this isn't a great photo, I didn't realize I wanted to share how I was stitching them until just now. Clearly I got my phone shadow in this shot. ;)

Tomorrow is the last day and I already have my post scheduled, so this is the last one I'll be writing in May. I would like to think I can keep up at least weekly after this until the Tokyo starts with Rachel. We'll see. Those kind of sound like famous last words to me. :D

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch


8 comments:

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...