Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CJC Day 13 - Angel Stitchin Squiggle Tree

This is a new designer to me, Angel Stitchin'. I can't find much info online about her either, although she has a Facebook page. Her designs seem to be available at all the major online needlework shops, but I found this chart in my LNS before it closed.

The finished design of Squiggle Tree should look like this:

I'm stitchin' it on 14 count silver dust Aida and I'm really enjoying it so far. I started with WDW Liberty Red and it's looking mah-velous. I forget what green I've chosen right now, but it is another WDW. I have quite a few WDW hanging around from when my LNS closed. I really love the WDW thread variations. 

This is another one I plan on keeping in the drawer near my stitchin' spot. I really liked how quickly the border came together and I think the tree will be fairly quick as well. 

And an update on Bienvenue:



Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch




2 comments:

  1. Cute start and nice progress Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start. Love the fun swirl of the tree. Great progress on your WIP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...