IHSW - January 2015 conclusion

Despite having to work on Sunday I managed a decent amount of progress on my projects. I had to swap out Tree of Stitches because I managed to find my project, but not my threads or the pattern! I think it's in a box that has yet to be unpacked from our move 18 months ago. :)

On Friday I managed a small amount of progress on my Ladyfée 2014 Xmas SAL. 

And on Saturday I managed to complete the first letter of six for my daughter. 

And today I managed a surprising amount of progress on AAN's Maple Leaf. I had to choose something else to stitch since Tree of Stitches was out and this one called the loudest. 

I'm stitching on 14 count fabric from Silkweaver. It was in a grab bag and I'm really happy with the colour. The thread is WDW Fire. 

I hope everyone else had a great weekend hermitting and tomorrow I'll enjoy another day of stitching since it's Martin Luther King Day here. 

Tiffstitch



Comments

  1. Hi Tiff!! :D Everything looks great. I especially love the S for your daughter. It's absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress over the weekend. The S for your daughter is super sweet.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Love the fabric you're using for Maple Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects look nifty- the red border is very cool on the fancy fabric. Congrats on all your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress ... they all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Finally Friday!

2017 Plans

Gifted Gorgeousness