Sunday, January 18, 2015

CJC Day 18 - AAN Maple Leaf

Although I had to work today, I managed a lot of work on AAN's Maple Leaf. I love this pattern. It's just so nice to stitch. I'm really loving the subtle variation in WDW Fire as well. 

I'm stitching on 14 count aida from Silkweavers. I'm not sure the name of the dye as it was in a grab bag. 


I have hopes to finish this one by December 31st as well. I'm not sure if it's a keeper or something I'll give as a gift. We'll see how it goes. 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch




4 comments:

  1. Love the fabric and the floss color Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices for this pattern. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHH! Pretty fabric!!! That red really shows up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...