Tuesday, January 27, 2015

CJC Day 27 - Kincavel Krosses Bibliophile Bookmark

This was going to be a WIP of a dragon coaster that I had started in December after reading about the site on the Cross Stitch Review. They do a Freebie Fridays and the design was from one of the freebie designers. However, I've managed to lose it entirely somewhere. I have no idea where it disappeared to. Fortunately I have tons of WIPs to choose from. :)

I became familiar with Kell's designs on the Cross Stitch Forum where she offered several for free when she started her Kincavel Krosses site. I've stitched the Bibliophile bookmark before for a charity event and now I'm stitching it for a friend. 

My friend loves dark red colours, so I'm using variegated DMC 115 for this one. I originally started the Bibliophile Bookmark in 2012 I think and this is where I left off in 2014:

And where I'm at today:

I should be able to finish by my friend's birthday in April I hope. Without too much help from my "helper" anyway... :)

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

4 comments:

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...