Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Top 10 Tuesdays: Top 10 YouTube Channels You Watch

Top 10 Tuesday Time means another list, although I'm not sure how well I'll be able to complete this week's topic. You'll likely find a lot more interesting lists over at Kate's and Keebles' blogs. 

TOP 10 YouTube CHANNELS YOU WATCH

1. Honest Trailers

I've watched a lot of Honest Trailers lately. Some make me laugh so hard I can't breathe, others are okay, but they're always worth a smile. This definitely fits my sense of humour. 

2. How it Should Have Ended

I don't watch this one a lot, but it's pretty funny too. I especially like this one. 

3. David Hewlett

David Hewlett is one of my favourite actors of all time. He was big in Stargate Atlantis and made some appearances in Stargate SG-1. This is some of his life after Stargate, etc. He also made a great independent movie called A Dog's Breakfast. It's well worth watching if you ever get the chance. 

4. Flosstube

There are a few people who post here, so I won't post any links to not play favourites, but they're interesting to watch. 

5. Literal videos

Again, this isn't a channel exactly since other people post these, but this is one of my favourites. There are lots out there, but I especially like this one for the line "An S, another S, that spell SS" :D

6. ZFrank Diaries

This narrator does a fantastic job on these animal videos. There's a series of these diaries and then theres:

7. True Facts



These are also narrated by zFrank, they're mostly hilarious and informative too. 

8. Parole de chat


I love this one! Even thinking about it brings a smile to my face. DH's favourite is this one:



But these are the funniest cat videos I've ever seen. They have subtitles, so don't worry that they're all in French. 

and that's it for me. I don't watch a lot of YouTube, so this is what I've watched over the last couple years. 

I hope you like the list and please let me know the channels you like to watch!

Thanks, as always, for visiting!

Tiffstitch

7 comments:

  1. Not everybody is as YouTube obsessed as I am, but still a great list! I did try to watch your #1 and #2 choices a couple of times in the past, but I just kept finding myself offended for some reason (it must be my Disney purist gene...it's a really touchy gene that turns Disney fans into jerks sometimes). I'll have to check out some of the other ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they are all humorous :) I like honest trailers! heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch a lot of YouTube since our net often doesn't play nice. When it decides not to suck, I'm a fan of kylelandry and Theishter (both piano), Pogo, and BakaOppai (dorky AMVs). Everything I do subscribe to centers around music! Prolly gonna attempt Parole de Chat, that seems right up our alley with funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really my thing this week - I don't watch YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a huge YouTube fan, although sometimes at parties we all break out our favorite/new videos on the TV (since we have TV's linked to our PS3/PS4s).

    I do *love* Honest Trailers, I sometimes watch How it Should Have Ended, and my other favorite movie-YouTube Channel is CinemaSins.

    I'll have to check out some of the others on your top 10 sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really watch YouTube channels as there are four of us in the house and the sound would clash with the TV and the Small Boy's obsessive YouTube habit!
    I am bookmarking this post to share with the Large Boy later as I'm sure he will enjoy some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...