Saturday, July 11, 2015

Another One Bites the Dust!

The Good Life was pretty close to a finish and I managed to complete it last night. Here's the finish:

I'm pretty excited since this means 12/30 of my CJC projects are complete! And now to decide what to work on next. It's steamy hot around here, so I don't think it will be anything that can't be washed. I wash my hands a lot, but there's only so much you can do when it's 30C/86F. 

I hope everyone else is having a fun and productive weekend no matter what you're up to. 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. I just love this pattern! How adorable. Congrats on the finish!!! Going to be hot here in Indiana all week too. Good luck staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the adorable finish Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this design..it makes me want a puppy! lol My cat might not agree with that idea though. Lovely finish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'm sure your cat would raise objections. My cat used to play with our basset a lot though, so you never know.

      Delete
  4. Not sure how I missed this post, but he's so adorable! Another terrific finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the lovely finish!! :)
    30C is still bearable. In May, we had 40-44C as the peak temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and holy cow! I would definitely need A/C in that weather. We don't have it now.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...