Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WIP Wednesday

I'm still feeling a bit off, but I managed to get one whole strand in Midnight Manor last night. 

And then I remembered I had wanted to make the ghost in the doorway glow-in-the-dark. I think I might back stitch around it or something. I don't want to go back and have to unpick all of it. I forgot that section was a ghost until I looked at the photo. 

I'm using WDW Fathom for the manor itself and there will be other colours in the rest of it. I'll finish the manor before I move on, and that may be another day or two depending how much stitching I can get in. This will likely be my IHSW piece as well, again depending. I'd like to get moving on Box of Delights as well, and I may pull that out for the CFL games since stitching the boxes is repetitive and easy. 

It will be hard though because I'm excited to see how the other colours will look in this one. I'll keep them secret for now until I start using them and see what you all think as well. :)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Giving the ghost a GITD outline should work just fine. Why frog if you don't really have to? Nice progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I think so too. I'm annoyed at myself for making the same mistake twice, but that's what I get for putting it aside for 6 months!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is really fun. I like all the different motifs and have colours picked out for all of them to make it interesting and fun.

      Delete
  3. Oh beautiful progress. I love Halloween and never take the time to stitch any like a dork. I look forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I thought I was doing pretty well getting this out before fall. That's when I usually remember about Halloween stitching.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...