I organized the threads by colour of the file folders for now. I did blue for regular cotton, yellow for perles and red for silks. I also have green, but I'm not sure what they'll be used for yet.
One box about half full of threads, WDW at the front with a blue folder
A sample of The Gentle Art on a blue folder as well.
This is my old storage box where the threads were piled in groups, but altogether in this box. You can see I ran out of binder rings since there are still few skeins not in the file box. This now holds my Kreinik separated by type and DMC perles as well as beads.
I wish I had taken a before photo, but these are all after.
And onto the progress. After the long weekend I got here:
Most of the petite beads are done and I was feeling pretty great until I noticed I hadn't actually finished stitching the K. The dark brown colour is missing from the bottom leg! And I forgot the petite beads on the little curlicue on the right side of her legs. That was the goal for the next night:
I have one 3 pack of the large beads in a dark pink, or I have 2 3-packs in a purple colour. I may use those instead of buying more, I haven't decided yet. We'll see how much stitching time I get tonight if I get it completed or it needs one more day. On the home stretch for sure!
Thanks for all your encouragement and happy stitching!