Tuesday, July 14, 2015

On a Roll! - Another Finish

I was down and out with some sort of bug yesterday and it's still running its course today, but I did manage to finish Housework this morning while debating if I could make it to work. 



This was a fun, easy stitch and I always like stitching LK lettering. She has a real gift with text. I modified the colours slightly to what was in my stash. The purple is WDW Purple Majesty and the blue is WDW Dutch Iris. 

Depending on how I feel tonight I'll pick up the butterfly quote again or maybe Midnight Manor. I pulled that one out of the WIP pile and I'd like to progress on that one as well. 

Plus I think it's IHSW this weekend and my mother is coming out tomorrow to visit and give us a hand with gardening. She has a gift for gardening and I do not. :) 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. Wow! You finished that quick! I hope you get to feeling better soon...something is definitely going around right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's improving slowly. I was surprised how quickly it came together too.

      Delete
  2. Lovely finish! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute finish, feel better soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the cute finish:) I hope you feel better soon. Gardening is lot of hardwork. Have a nice time with your mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's a really pretty one, I don't think the photo does it justice.

      Delete
  6. bellissimi i colori. Buon giardinaggio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous finish! Hope you feel all better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...